In the event of a serious or life-threatening emergency ALWAYS call 911 first, and then call your management company.
Please be advised that we have an emergency service for EMERGENCIES ONLY. Please do not use the emergency line to report routine maintenance requests.
To reach our emergency service: Call our main phone number 781-322-1200.
When calling, have the following information available for the operator:
- Your name
- Your address and apartment number
- Your phone number
- Description of the emergency
This service is for Emergencies only.
Examples of Emergencies
- Fire: Call the fire department first, get to a safe location and then call our emergency line to notify us. Please do not assume that the fire department will reach out to your management company.
- No heat or hot water: Check with your utility company first to make sure your account is current.
- Lockout: $50.00 fee payable in cash to the member of our team that grants you access.
- Break-ins, robbery or theft.
- Leaks causing damage to the property.
- Frozen pipes.